Wednesday 13 May 2009

Said Also Don't Listen..........


When I doing my cleaning this morning, I have found a piece of A4 paper on my drawer, a very interesting note which has reminded me a person.

Do you come across this type of person mentioned below?

Said Also Don't Listen
Listen Also Don't Understand
Not Understand Also Don't Ask
Ask Also Don't Do
Do Also Do Wrong
Wrong Also Don't Admit
Admit Also Don't Correct
Correct Also Not Happy
Not Happy Also Don't Say

Haha.... I use to have an assistant work with me on this work attitude for two years... My God!!! She is exactly the person of the words mentioned above. Sometimes, I have lost my temper not for my workload is because of her..... A lot of complaint for her work, even the Training Manager issued a warning letter to her but she still doing the same. She is very smart always "smile and entertain" to the boss that's why boss like her. I must say she is very lucky still able to survive in this company upto today. She must be very happy because I have left the company and nobody will scold her up again. Anyway.... hope she will improve the way she is doing her work.....

0 comments:

 

Smile Always be Happy Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez