Thursday 7 May 2009

What is PayPal account?



Today I would like to share information about "PayPal". A lot of people do not know what is "PayPal"? Even a bank Manager also do not know what is "Paypal". Do you believe it???

Haha....I also knew it only two months ago when I am studying my online business.

"PayPal" is a internet pay account. The PayPal Integration Center contains all the resources and support you need to build PayPal payments into an e-commerce website or application.....

PayPal account is definitely essential if you want to sell anything online. Please visit the website http://www.paypal.com/ for more information.

They have extended service to Malaysia but not in Brunei yet because a few years back they didn't serve Malaysia either. For Brunei, you can actually use PayPal to make payment but not able to withdraw the money from PayPal.

This few days I am try to solve this problem, at last, I have been advised by my friend Mr. Ling and internet Guru's, they highly recommend me go to Malaysia or Singapore to open a bank account with them and a virtual office, and later register as a Singaporean or Malaysian for PayPal.

This is especially for Bruneian, I hope the above will give you an idea how to apply a PayPal account.

0 comments:

 

Smile Always be Happy Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez