Friday 1 May 2009

Unhappy Day!!!!



I am really not a good mood these two days...
A lot of things come to me which was let me feels very unhappy and upset.... Sometimes, I really don't know what to do..... Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
But I've got to let everything go - purge myself. Unhappy with anything . . . whatever is bringing you down, get rid of it. Because you'll find that when you're free, your true creativity, your true self comes out.
Another bad news, the headline news these few days is about H1N1 Swine Flu, continued to spread, it's killed 177 peoples from today news.

The world economy has not recover yet and again the Swine Flu is coming to attack us.... really scaring.
Below information about Swine Flu.
Like the swine flu itself, misinformation is spreading like a virus across the Internet, around the watercooler and across the backyard fence. Here are some facts to dispel myths about swine flu.
Q: Should I avoid pork?
A: There's no evidence that swine flu spreads through pork. While it's important to cook it properly to protect against other germs, experts say even handling raw pork poses no realistic risk of swine flu.






0 comments:

 

Smile Always be Happy Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez