Monday 27 April 2009

My working life..........



Today is Monday, I think a lot of people will feel very lazy to wake up for work or school.

"Good Morning" these two words reminded me something this morning so i decided to put it down to my blog to share with you. "Good Morning" these two words I used to say it many times in every morning when I am working over the pass 13 years. Last 13 years, I worked very hard, I always stayed with my PC & telephone more than 8 hours a day and completed my work before I went home.

"Today work must finished it today", that's how I doing on my works. I will never left my works until tomorrow as I know if I not finish it today, tomorrow will be more difficult for me... A lot of paper works, filling, phone call, email etc..... sometimes "stress up" do not know what to do??.... but I still needs to keep going and do it step by step. End of the day, my desk is always clear and clean. My boss always said to me he will never see a piece of paper around on my table before I left home.

I still remember there is a Instructor come in to the admin office before I left home, he said in front of me "you must be very sick" how come you can keep your desk so clean. Yes, I must thanks a lot of to my parents, when I am child, they have already teached me how to tidy up my own things.

A lot of disappointed and unhappy so I decided to left my work.... To work with a company with 13 years is really not easy to make decision to "take it or leave it". It is also very sad to left with
my colleagues whose already work together at many years.

After I left the company, my two boys are very happy especially my youngest son. We have a very great times over the pass few months when I am at home with them. Life is too short, we must have more great times with our family...... they are very important to us.

Work is work but you must know how to balance it with yourself. Previously, I am worked too hard. At the end, the results I have it, is a lot of "disappointed"........

Anyway, I have my great times now and enjoyed it everyday to learn something new to my life... Thanks a lot to my family, my friends and especially to my hubby Elvis you are a star...

0 comments:

 

Smile Always be Happy Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez